I was visiting recently one of our customer’s site . Customer complaint about one module which didn’t work for him. Finally I found that the problem is with the following piece of code
The funny part what SQL statement was running just fine from any SQL client and retuned good result, but when running from java the ResultSet object was always empty!! I always got "<parameters></parameters>”
After straggling for several hours, one of my colleagues found the solution. He told me "Hei, check the LC_ALL variable” , and so I did. The value was “ru_RU.cp1251”. As soon as I changed it to “en-US” it worked immediately.